A Focused Marketing Website Review includes a personalised detailed report on why your website isn’t converting and how you can improve it. The purpose of a website audit is to evaluate the performance of your webpages before implementing extensive search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies, optimisations or redesigning the website.
A Focused Marketing Website Review includes a personalised detailed report on why your website isn’t converting and how you can improve it. Our team of marketing and design experts will access your website in its current state and review the following:
- Your website’s messaging, hierarchy of information and visual branding
- Opportunities to improve the user experience
- A technical assessment of your website (SEO)
- Opportunities to increase your conversion rate
- What your competitors are doing better, and how you can learn from them
- A report of any issues, recommendations and quick wins where you can make small changes to achieve big results.
By taking the guesswork out of where to start, you can focus on the key areas of improving your website.